Family Sponsorship

Your can invite your relatives to stay in Canada permanently if you are above the age of 18 and a permanent resident/citizen of Canada.
Persons invited can be your spouse, child, dependent children or adopted children. You can also sponsor your parents and grand parents to live with you in Canada for longer duration's to at a stretch of 5 Years


Visitor Visa


A visitor visa also known as temporary resident visa is required to visit Canada temporarily for miscellaneous reasons such as tourism, visiting a family friend or a relative, visit business visas to explore business in Canada and visit visa for other valid reasons.

Please check if you need a ETA(Electronic travel authorization) or a visitor visa to enter Canada based on a Country or region. You may also need a visa if you’re transiting through a Canadian airport on your way to your final destination.

Super Visa


The super visa is a multi-entry visa that provides multiple entries for a period up to 10 years. The key difference is that the super visa allows an individual to stay for up to 5 years at a time in Canada, while a 10-year multiple entry visa would only have a status period for each entry of six months only. This visa is specially designed for parents and grand parents who plan to visit their children in Canada who are either permanent resident or citizen. There are other requirements which needs to be fulfilled before applying for a visa application.

Family Class Immigration

The Family Class Sponsorship Program reunites families by enabling adult permanent residents or citizens to sponsor a relative for immigration to Canada. To be eligible, the person seeking sponsorship must be a – Spouse, common-law or conjugal partner – Dependent child
– Parent
– Grandparent
– Sibling, nephew,
niece, or grandchild under 18 years who is unmarried and whose parents are deceased

Call Us Today!

Are you Interested to know more about Family Reunification Program?

Get in Touch


Disclaimer :

The application approval for Study Permit, Post Graduation Work Permit ,Permanent Residence or any kind of visa is sole discretion of Immigration Refugees and Citizenship of Canada as per their rules and regulations.