Read All Frequently Asked Questions

  • Is there age limit to study in Canada?

    To study in Canada, if you are under the age of 18 you need a custodianship declaration, who are either PR or citizen in Canada to act as a custodian until you are the age of 18 or 19 depending upon the respective province.

  • How to Apply Study Visa in Canada?

    Apply and receive a letter of acceptance at a Canadian Designated Learning Institution (DLI). You can find a complete list of Canadian DLIs here. Secure acceptable proof of identity. This is generally a valid passport or another travel document. You will also need two passport-sized photos. As soon as you receive acceptance at your DLI, pay for your first year of school in full, or be able to provide sufficient evidence of financial support. This will require you to have money to cover a full year’s worth of tuition and housing as well as living expenses. For More information, contact us.

  • Where can I get assistance with filling out the visa forms?

    You don’t have to worry about to fill out the visa forms, Gem team professional will assist you to do that.

  • What if I cannot travel during the validity period of visa?

    Your passport is valid until it reaches the end of its validity period. The sole stumbling block may be the country or countries you intend to visit entry procedures. Many nations need your passport to be valid for at least 3 to 6 months before allowing you to enter or issuing a travel visa

  • How long does it take to get a Canadian study permit?

    In most cases, a Canadian study permit takes 9 – 11 weeks to process after you have submitted your application. Your application will not begin processing until you have submitted all necessary documents. If you are eligible for the Student Direct Stream, you can receive an approval within 20 days of submission(discretion of time limit of processing is up to IRCC)

  • Can I transmit citizenship to my spouse?

    Of course you can transmit the citizenship to your spouse.


Get Free Visa Consultation Today

Top Rated By Clients With 100% Success Rate.

Apply Now

Chandigarh Head Office

Patiala Branch Office

Disclaimer :

The application approval for Study Permit, Post Graduation Work Permit ,Permanent Residence or any kind of visa is sole discretion of Immigration Refugees and Citizenship of Canada as per their rules and regulations.